This web site is operated by City Nation Place. City Nation Place of 4 Hazelmere Cottages, The Street, Plaxtol, TN15 0QG, United Kingdom..
The following terms apply to your use of the City Nation Place website. By using the Website you acknowledge and agree that:
1. Copyright in the Website and all its content, including databases, is owned by CNP and its licensors. You are permitted to download and print content from the Website for your own personal use. The Website content must not be copied or reproduced, used or otherwise dealt with for any other reason. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute the content of the Website or reproduce it in any other Website without the express written permission of CNP. You are not entitled to use the content of the Website for commercial exploitation in any circumstances.
2. The names, images and logos identifying CNP or third parties and their products and services, are proprietary marks of CNP, and/or may be the proprietary marks of third parties. Any use made of these marks without obtaining prior permission may be an infringement of rights in those marks and CNP reserves all rights to enforce such rights.
3. Content on the Website is provided for general information purposes only to inform you about CNP and any legal or commercial developments which may be of interest. It does not constitute legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied upon for this purpose.
4. CNP is providing the content in good faith but no warranty or representation is given that the content is accurate, complete or up to date. Use of content on the Website is at your own risk. While CNP takes reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs on the Website no liability is accepted for them.
5. The Website and the information, names, images, pictures and logos are provided by CNP without any warranty, whether express or implied. In no circumstance will CNP be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential loss or damage whatsoever, or for any economic loss whatsoever arising from the use of in connection with the use or loss of use of the website.
6. The Website and all of the content is only to be used for lawful purposes.
7. CNP may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time and without giving notice.
8. Information transmitted via this Website will pass over public telecommunications networks. CNP makes no representation or warranty that the operation of this Website will not be interrupted or will be error free and disclaims all liability in respect thereof.
9. This Website contains links to other websites. CNP accepts no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from or to this, or any use of personal data by such a third party. The inclusion of any link on the Website does not imply endorsement by CNP of the linked site. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
10. Any user comments or other contributions you make to the site may be reviewed, edited and/or removed by CNP. CNP reserves the right to remove any of your contributions if CNP believes that they do not comply with the Terms.
11. You confirm that any user comments or contribution to the site is your own original work, is not defamatory or unlawful and does not infringe anyone else’s rights (including privacy rights) and that it complies with the Terms.
12. CNP reserves the right, at its sole discretion to change the terms and conditions by posting changes online. Any subsequent use of the Website is deemed to amount to acceptance of those revised terms and conditions.
Registration to the website
Access to the CNP registration area is controlled by username and password. We allow you to access the members’ area of the site on the basis that:
1. Your username and password are personal to you and shall not be used by anyone else;
2. You provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested by CNP in the registration form;
3. You do not maliciously create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site, or other users; nor do you seek to pass yourself off as another user;
CNP reserves the right to cancel your registration to the site and/or refuse you access to the secure pages. CNP shall not be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever arising from your inability to access any pages on the site.