Agenda04:30 - 05:00EDT
Registration for Day Two [Tea, coffee, juice, pastries]05:10 - 05:35EDT
Creating a new future for the centre of our cities
05:35 - 06:15EDT
- Understanding the future of work and the impact this will continue to have on city centres
- How are downtown organisations re-thinking their strategies for creating attractive city centres for residents, businesses, and visitors
Changing the way places talk about talent and skills in a more competitive marketplace
06:15 - 07:10EDT
- How are places talking about the skills and talents they can offer investors?
- How are places talking about their attributes to attract digital nomads and remote workers?
- With the need to focus on attracting people rather than just corporates, does it make sense for economic development organisations to work more effectively with DMOs?
Refreshments & networking07:10 - 07:50EDT
Breakout Session One: Making 2 + 2 = 4: how sharing data between stakeholders can deliver better planning and drive better outcomes
07:10 - 07:50EDT
- Understanding the data that can be made available through better stakeholder relationships
- Using data effectively to drive better outcomes for residents and visitors
Breakout Session Two: TBC07:50 - 08:35EDT
Breakout Session Three: TBC07:50 - 08:35EDT
Breakout Session Four: TBC08:35 - 09:10EDT
Breakout Session Five: TBC08:35 - 09:10EDT
Breakout Session Six: TBC09:10 - 09:55EDT
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close