Learn from place leaders across the USA and Canada how they are joining the dots between economic development, tourism, and quality of life for their communities
City Nation Place helps you break down the silos between tourism, economic development, and city governance to create a place brand and marketing strategy to engage citizens and attract talent, tourism, and investment. The 7th annual conference is taking place in New Orleans – join us at the Kimpton Fontenot Hotel for a two day programme that will focus on topics at the top of your agenda, including…
- Shaping your strategy through community consultation
- Fostering collaboration with all stakeholders to deliver a differentiated vision and authentic place marketing narrative
- Managing change: evolving the objectives for destination marketing and economic development organizations
- Practical approaches for destination stewardship
- Improving collaboration with your private sector
All this, plus in-depth sessions providing guidance on place shaping, leveraging data, attracting talent, improving your destination marketing, and benchmarking your place strategy.