The third annual City Nation Place Global conference will provide a melting pot of international place branding ideas and inspiration. Showcasing best-practice case studies and facilitating high-level knowledge-sharing, the event will focus on the key issues, challenges and solutions that are common to senior place branders from around the world. Whether responsible for a national, regional or city brand; whether promoting tourism, attracting talent or driving economic development, City Nation Place is a must attend for all senior executives with a strategic place branding remit. If you would like to nominate a speaker, please contact us.
Sessions will include:
Directing your Place Brand Strategy
- Structuring your team approach
- How to use research to drive your strategy
- Sustainable strategies: maintaining momentum
Diplomacy, Networks & Strategic Relationships
- How nation brands, city brands & regional brands interact
- The rise in city to city diplomacy
Creating Place Experiences & Leveraging Place Assets
- Leveraging your cultural assets in your place branding strategy
- Creating experiences – through events, through festivals, through creating new connections
- Does your place need a brand manager or experience director?
Place Branding & Place Making: Joining the Dots....
- Working with planners, developers and the role of business investment districts
- Authentic neighbourhood development
Communicating your Brand
- Telling your story – through your people, your cultural assets or the businesses you work with
- Engaging with influencers
- What will be the next social or digital platforms to change the game in marketing strategy?
Engaging with the Private Sector
- Involving the private sector in place branding investment drives
- Place of Origin and its impact on the place brand
Place Branding & People
- New ways to engage with citizens – to understand your brand, to drive a greater engagement in “where you live” and to communicate everything that’s good about your place
- The millennial sense of place – understanding what will attract millennials
CITY NATION PLACE GLOBAL
Book by 14th July 2017
Sign up for exclusive access and email updates on new content, conference and awards news. Manage your interests across place, skills and specialisms.Sign up
Connect With Place Branders: find out more about partnerships opportunities with City Nation Place.Find out More
Delegates from 34+ countries attended.
Find out more