In Asia Pacific, seismic shifts in the global status quo have injected a new sense of urgency in terms of addressing place branding issues. Changing priorities and perceptions around the world are creating a unique opportunity for nations, cities, provinces and destinations in Asia Pacific to differentiate themselves on the world stage.
City Nation Place Asia Pacific will be a new event, designed to address these challenges and focus on the opportunities. Bringing together ministerial teams for tourism, trade, investment and foreign relations with mayoral teams and city marketing boards, tourism and investment promotion organisations, the conference will provide a unique perspective on holistic place branding strategy, and on the collaborative approaches that will deliver the best solutions.
Topics covered will include:
- Achieving a cohesive, consistent and authentic place brand
- Collaborative place branding
- The private sector’s role in place branding and public diplomacy
- Effective place brand communication
- Digital diplomacy and place branding
- The role of major events in place brand strategy
- Where culture, fashion and food t into place brand strategy
- The link between place making and place branding
- Place branding and sustainability
- Stakeholder engagement and managing politicisation of place branding
- Citizen engagement in place brand strategy
- Activating diasporas and nurturing place brand ambassadors
SIGN UP to receive updates on the developing agenda
CONTACT US if you would like to nominate a speaker
There will be a limited number of opportunities for consultancies, communication agencies, media owners and other organisations seeking to generate leads from a government led organisations responsible for place branding and destination marketing. DOWNLOAD PARTNER INFORMATION.
SAVE 200 SGD
Register by 31st December 2017
Sign up for exclusive access and email updates on new content, conference and awards news. Manage your interests across place, skills and specialisms.Sign up
Connect With Place Branders: find out more about partnerships opportunities with City Nation Place.Find out More